The global automotive fuel cell market size is anticipated to witness a high growth rate in the forecast period on account of the increasing awareness about harmful greenhouse gas emissions from automobiles. The major growth trajectory of this market is described in details in a report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “ Automotive Fuel Cell Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC), Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell (PAFC), Others), By Power Rating (Below 100 kW, 100 – 200 kW, Above 200 kW), By Vehicles (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Bus, Trucks), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”
The global automotive fuel cell market is prognosticated to reach USD 17.24 billion by the end of 2026 from USD 0.46 billion in 2018. With CAGR of 59.7% during the forecast period.
What Does the Report Contain?
• Elaborate information about various insights, such as global market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and major obstacles.
• Analysis of every segment present in the market.
• Comprehensive analysis of the market by evaluating top players and following significant product positioning.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report –
The report gives a detailed investigation of the market and spotlights on key perspectives, for example, driving organizations, significant item types, and driving uses of the item. Furthermore, the report offers bits of knowledge into the progressing chillers showcase patterns and features key industry advancements. Notwithstanding the previously mentioned factors, the report incorporates a few factors that have added to the development of the market as of late. In light of broad research strategies, estimate esteems have been drawn for the time of 2019-2026.
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the key technological and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Market growth?
Some of the latest industry developments in the global market include:
December 2018 – Hyundai Motor Group revealed their “FCEV Vision 2030’ vision wherein they want to step out of the transportation sector and expand their reach towards hydrogen technology. Under this, Hyundai is making efforts to increase its production of fuel cell systems to about 700,000 on an annual basis till 2030.
September 2018 – Six heavy-duty fuel cell power modules were announced to be supplied to TransPower and GTI by Hydrogenics Corporation. These power modules will be supplied for the Class 8 Navistar DRAYAGE set of trucks to be deployed in Southern California, annually.
Request for Customization –
Major Company Profiles Covered in This Report:
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC
- Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology
- Valmet Automotive
- Intelligent Energy
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Ballard Power Systems
- Pragma Industries
- Air Liquide
- Plug Power
- PowerCell Sweden AB
Next, there is a comprehensive company profiles section, where the report demonstrates the product offerings, key financial information, business overview, and business strategy.Additionally, production, revenue, growth and average price shares by manufacturer, market by capacity, production and share by manufacturers, market share of top manufacturers, manufacturers manufacturing base distribution, sales area, market competitive situation, and trends are also provided.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts
Market Segmentation –
1. By Product
- Vertical Machining Center
- Vertical Machining Center with size less than 500 mm
- Vertical Machining Center with size greater than or equal to 500 mm
- Horizontal Machining Center
- Horizontal Machining Center with size less than 500 mm
- Horizontal Machining Center with size greater than or equal to 500 mm
- Others (Universal, Double Column)
2. By Application
- General Machinery
- Precision Engineering
- Transport Machinery
- Others (Energy, Electrical, etc.)
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Check Discount –
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™