Biomass is among the major sources of renewable energies with minimum carbon emission. Technological advancements in biomass power production are boosting the global market for “Biomass Power Generation“ predicts Fortune Business Insights in their new report, titled,” Biomass Power Generation Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Combustion, Pyrolysis, Gasification, Anaerobic Digestion, Landfill gas(LFG), Others), By Feedstock (Urban residue, Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Agricultural and forest residue, Energy crops, Woody biomass, Others), By End-use Industry (Industrial, Residential & Commercial, Utilities), and Geography Forecast till 2027”. The report covers drivers, and restraints, market challenges, and strengths and opportunities of the market in detail. It projects the market’s growth trajectory between 2019 and 2027.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/biomass-power-generation-market-100746
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Technology
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Landfill gas(LFG)
2. By Feedstock
- Urban residue
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Agricultural and forest residue
- Energy crops
- Woody biomass
3. By End-use Industry
- Residential & Commercial
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
For more information in the analysis of this report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/biomass-power-generation-market-100746
Based on end-use industry, the global Biomass Power Generation market is classified into utilities, commercial, and industrial sectors. Industries such as the forest industry, paper industry, pulp industry, and others are focusing on using energy derived from biomass to power various industrial purposes. Based on technology, the market is categorized into anaerobic digestion, gasification, pyrolysis, combustion, and landfill gas (LFG) among others. Among these, the combustion segment is more popular since the waste is directly combusted in the combustion chamber in combustion process while in gasification process, the water is partially combusted with less pressure and heat forming substance called syngas.
Key Market Driver – Tremendous demand for green and clean energy
Key Market Restraint – High installation cost
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/biomass-power-generation-market-100746
Top Players Overview:
- ON Energy
- Babcock & Wilcox Company
- Indus Green Bio Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Ørsted A/S
- Oulun Energia Oy
Key Industry Developments
- In May 2019, China’s biomass sector has generated 24.5 billion kWh of electricity during the first quarter of 2019, which shows a growth of 16.7 % year-on-year.
- In April 2019, Dutch Health and Nutrition Company Royal DSM has reduced CO2 emission from its plant in Sisseln, Switzerland, after switching to biomass which helps to reduce 50,000 tons per year of Co2 emission.
- In October 2018, India’s largest power producer NTPC is planning to start biomass co-firing across all its coal-based thermal power station to reduce the greenhouse gas emission.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/biomass-power-generation-market-100746
Major Table of Content for Biomass Power Generation Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- North America Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Europe Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Asia Pacific Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- The Middle East and Africa Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Latin America Biomass Power Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]