The captive power plant market size is prognosticated to witness promising growth in the forecast period owing to the rapid investments made in information and communication technology. In a report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Captive Power Plant“ Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Fuel (Diesel, Gas, Coal, Renewables), By Industry (Cement, Steel, Metals & Minerals, Petrochemicals, Sugar, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2027,” various factors promoting and demoting the market are discussed in details.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/captive-power-plant-market-10144
Highlights of the Report
- The report offers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the captive power plant market, mainly focusing on the growth trajectory.
- It covers important aspects of the market such as growth boosters, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that the market is currently offering
- The report presents information regarding the competitive landscape of the market, names of market players, market segmentation and current captive power plant market trends and industry developments in an elaborative manner.
- The report also throws light on key strategies such as product launches, company collaborations, installation of new machinery, mergers and acquisitions, investments in research and development, contracts, and others adopted by the market players.
Key Industry Developments
Some of the key industry developments in the captive power plant market include:
May 2017 – Hindalco Industries and GE entered into a collaborative agreement for upgrading the former’s captive power plant, situated in Uttar Pradesh, India. According to this agreement, two-stream turbines will be modified at the power plants for improving the turbine output up to 4MW each. This is anticipated to improve the efficiency and longevity of the plant by 20 years.
February 2018 – A contract worth Rs 1034 crore was given to Bharat Heavy Electricals by Hindustan Petroleum for the setting up of a captive power plant based on the gas turbine. This is done for the expansion of the Vikash Refinery project in Andhra Pradesh.
For more information in the analysis of Captive Power Plant report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/captive-power-plant-market-101446
Some of the significant players operating in the captive power plant market are listed below:
- Holtec Consulting Pvt Ltd.
- Welspun Group
- UltraTech Cement
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- Samsung C&T Corporation
- Clarke Energy
- Reliance Powers
Key Market Driver – Expansion of small and medium scale industries along with rapid investment in industries
Key Market Restraint – Inclination towards renewable energy sources and strict environment regulatory
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Fuel
2. By Industry
- Metals & Minerals
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Speak to Analyst at https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/captive-power-plant-market-101446
Major Table of Content For Captive Power Plant Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- North America Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Europe Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Asia Pacific Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Middle East and Africa Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Latin America Captive Power Plant Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]