The global crawler dozers market size is set to hit USD 10.04 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Increasing the applicability of crawler dozers will be one of the central growth drivers of this market. “Crawler dozers“ or bulldozers are heavy earthmoving machines that are trailed and tracked and have a front-mounted spade to move or transport soil, rubble, and sand. The tracks or crawlers enable dozers to maintain their ground position and, at the same, improves their agility, which is especially required in rocky terrains. Moreover, these machines are wide and broad owing to which they can distribute the load and hold their balance in uneven terrains. As a result, this equipment is extensively used in infrastructure projects, construction activities, and road maintenance projects. Thus, the market stands to gain from the expansion of the global construction industry, especially in developing nations.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/crawler-dozers-market-101750
According to a new Fortune Business Insights report, titled “Crawler Dozers Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Horsepower (Less than 300 HP, 300 – 600 HP & More than 600 HP), By Application (Construction Mining, Agriculture & Others), and Regional Forecast, 2026”, the market value stood at USD 6.19 billion in 2018. The report also contains a detailed assessment of the potential factors, drivers, and dynamics that will influence the share, size, and prospects of the market during the forecast period. This will enable businesses to make informed decisions and gain more ground by strategizing according to the needs of the market.
Key Industry Developments:
- February 2019: China-based construction company, LiuGong, announced the launch of two new dozers through its Poland-based subsidiary, Dressta. The new TD-25 Dozer has an advanced operator comfort, especially in rocky terrains, an improved pressurized cabin.
- April 2018: Japan-based Komatsu Ltd. made commercially available its flagship dozer machines in Australia. These machines are diesel-powered and approved by the US EPA, making them fuel-efficient and low on emissions. Additionally, the dozers have a higher reversing power, elevating their productivity.
- Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Deere & Company
- LiuGong Dressta Machinery
- CNH Industrial N.V
- Shantui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/crawler-dozers-market-101750
1. By Horsepower
- Less than 300 HP
- 300 – 600 HP
- More than 600 HP
2. By Application
- Others (Transportation)
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/crawler-dozers-market-101750
Table of Content
5. Global Crawler Dozers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Horsepower (Value)
5.2.1. Less than 300 HP
5.2.2. 300 – 600 HP
5.2.3. More than 600 HP
5.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
5.3.4. Others (Transportation)
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Middle East & Africa
5.4.5. Latin America
6. North America Crawler Dozers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Horsepower (Value)
6.2.1. Less than 300 HP
6.2.2. 300 – 600 HP
6.2.3. More than 600 HP
6.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
6.3.4. Others (Transportation)
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Country (Value)
6.4.1. United States
7. Europe Crawler Dozers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Horsepower (Value)
7.2.1. Less than 300 HP
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245