The rising awareness about green energy sources across the world is transforming the energy and power industry. The trend of green energy is emerging on account of increasing environmental pollution from traditional energy resources. Governments are playing a significant role on conducting awareness programs about clean energy.
Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “District Heating Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Heat Source (Coal Natural Gas, Renewable, Oil and Petroleum Products, Others) Plant Type (Boilers, Combine Heat and Power (CHP), Others) Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2025” published the above information.
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Top Players Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the global District Heating market include:
- NRG Energy
- Alfa Laval
- Korea District Heating Corporation
- SSE Enterprise
- Goteborg Energi
- Dortmund cogeneration plant (RWE AG)
- Keppel DHCS
The increased spending on renewable sources across the world is another factor likely to drive the District Heating Market. Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the District Heating Market.
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Heat Source
- By Plant Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive competition and maintain their stronghold.
Regional Analysis has been segmented as follows:
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for District Heating Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Europe District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Middle East and Africa District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America District Heating Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile