The global electrolyzer market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Electrolyzer Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Traditional Alkaline Electrolyzer and PEM Electrolyzer), By Application (Power Plants, Steel Plant, Electronics & Photovoltaics, Industrial Gases, Energy Storage or Fueling for FCEV, Power to Gas, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/02/04/2169523/0/en/Electrolyzer-Market-to-Reach-USD-467-39-Million-by-2027-Increasing-Demand-for-Electric-Vehicles-to-Bolster-Growth-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other electrolyzer market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Profiled in the Electrolyzer Market:
- Nel (Proton On-Site) (Norway)
- Asahi Kasei (Japan)
- Hydrogenics (US)
- Areva H2gen (France)
- Shandong Saikesaisi Hydrogen Energy Co., Ltd. (China)
- Teledyne Energy Systems (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Kobelco Eco-Solutions (Japan)
- McPhy (France)
- Yangzhou Chungdean Hydrogen Equipment Co., Ltd (China)
- Suzhou Jingli (China)
- TianJin Mainland (China)
- ITM Power (UK)
- 718th Research Institute of CSIC (China)
- Idroenergy Spa (Italy)
- Erredue SpA (Italy)
- MVS Engineering (India)
- GreenHydrogen .dk (Denmark)
- Enapter (Italy)
- Giner Inc. (US)
- ShaanXi HuaQin (China)
- Next Hydrogen (Canada)
- H-Tec Systems GmbH (Germany)
- Beijing Zhondian (China)
North America to Remain Dominant; Increasing Demand for Hydrogen Across Industries to Favor Growth
Among all the regions, North America is expected to hold the largest global electrolyzer market share in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This is attributable to the increasing demand for hydrogen across several industries such as petrochemicals, automotive, glass purification, and others in the region between 2020 and 2027.
The Electrolyzer Market in Europe is expected to showcase considerable growth owing to the stringent zero-emission rule that is likely to boost the adoption of advanced electrolyzers from the automotive sector in the region.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/electrolyzer-market-103919
Regional Analysis for Electrolyzer Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Electrolyzer Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Electrolyzer Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Electrolyzer Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245