The global embedded security market size is estimated to grow at an astonishing rate owing to the increasing popularity of embedded wearables and smart devices, states Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Embedded Security market size, share & industry analysis, By Type (Hardware, Security Module, Trusted Platform Module, Hardware Tokens, Secure Element and Embedded SIM), By Application (Wearables, Smartphones and Tablets, Security in IoT Connectivity, Automotive, Transport), By End Use (Payment Security, Authentication and Access Management, Content Protection) and regional forecast 2020-2027.” The report further explains how embedded security systems are utilized in various industries including smartphones, IoT, wearable devices, and security.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/embedded-security-market-103738
The COVID-19 contagion has caused massive disruption in the global consumer durables market. Owing to the total shutdown of the manufacturing units in China, the industry has experienced an intense shortage of raw materials and components, leading to delayed production. Major players in the industry are focusing on regaining the momentum by decentralizing their supply chain.
At Fortune Business Insights, we are analyzing the market thoroughly to provide a comprehensive research report that will help you make effective decisions and cope up with the crisis.
A List of Key Manufacturers Operating In the Global Embedded Security Market Report:
- NXP Semiconductors
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Thales Group
- Beijing HuaDa ZhiBao Electronic System Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
Highlights of the Report:
While making the report, we segmented the market on the basis of product, type, consumption, distribution channel, and region. Based on the segmentation, we made a list of companies and conducted a detailed analysis of their financial positions, product portfolios, and growth strategies. Our next step included the study of core competencies of key players and their market share to anticipate the degree of competition. The bottom-up procedure was conducted to arrive at the overall size of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/embedded-security-market-103738
1. By Type
- Hardware Security Module
- Trusted Platform Module
- Hardware Tokens
- Secure Element and Embedded SIM
2. By Application
- Smart Phones and Tablets
- Security in IoT Connectivity
- Pay-TV and ID
3. By End Use
- Payment Security
- Authentication and Access Management
- Content Protection.
4. By Geography
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- In April 2020, Motorola Mobility LLC partnered up with Thales Group to integrate sim (e-SIM) with Motorola’s patented smartphone for secure mobile connectivity. This e-sim has enabled a new generation of connected consumer devices, such as wearables, smartphones, or PCs, ensuring a highly compact solution for secure mobile connectivity.
- In February 2020, Samsung launched a data security chip solution for mobile devices. This new solution has dedicated security software for advanced data protection and secure key storage with EAL 5+ certification. This advanced security chip defends against the possible attacks by adding extra counter measures. Thus, this solution prevents copying and accessing data from the respective mobile device.
Major Table of Content For Embedded Security Market
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- North America Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Europe Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Asia Pacific Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Middle East and Africa Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Latin America Embedded Security Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]