The global forestry equipment market is likely to expand at a steady pace in the coming years due to the growth in production of industrial round wood. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “FORESTRY EQUIPMENT MARKET: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at USD 9,559.4 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach USD 13,109.9 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 4.09%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/forestry-equipment-market-100560
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Komatsu Ltd
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd
- C. Bamford Excavators Limited
- Deere & Company.
- CNH Industrial N.V
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- Bell Equipment
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/07/10/1880653/0/en/Forestry-Equipment-Market-to-Reach-US-13-109-9-Mn-by-2026-Caterpillar-s-Latest-Forest-Equipment-to-Boost-the-Market-says-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
- February, 2019: Komatsu acquired TimbrePro Inc.which is a Wisconsin-based manufacturer of purpose-built forest machines and attachments, offering tracked feller bunchers and harvesters, forwarders, wheeled harvesters, and felling heads.
- April 2019: Tata International signed an agreement with John Deere. According to the agreement, Tata International will be the authorised distributor for John Deere construction and forestry products in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and Togo
1. By Equipment Type
- Felling Equipment
- Extracting Equipment
- On-Site Processing Equipment
- Cutting & Loading Equipment
- Other Forestry Equipment
2. By Region
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100560
Table of Content
5. Global Forestry Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Equipment Type (USD Mn)
5.2.1. Felling Equipment
5.2.2. Extracting Equipment
5.2.3. On-Site Processing Equipment
5.2.4. Cutting & Loading Equipment
5.2.5. Other Equipment
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography (USD Mn)
5.3.1. North America
5.3.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Middle East and Africa
5.3.5. Latin America
6. North America Forestry Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Equipment Type (USD Mn)
6.2.1. Felling Equipment
6.2.2. Extracting Equipment
6.2.3. On-Site Processing Equipment
6.2.4. Cutting & Loading Equipment
6.2.5. Other Equipment
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country (USD Mn)
6.3.1. United States
6.3.3. Rest of North America
7. Europe Forestry Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]