The increasing development of power plants is propelling the growth of the global Industrial boilers market, says fortune business insights in a report, titled “Industrial Boilers Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Fire-tube, Water-tube), By Function (Hot Water, Steam), By Fuel Type (Natural Gas & Biomass, Oil, Coal), By End-User (Food & Beverages, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Industrial boilers market to witness high growth due to benefits offered by industrial boilers such as flexible transportability and energy absorption.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/industrial-boilers-market-100639
Top Players Overview:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Harbin Power Equipment Co. Ltd.4.
- IHI Corporation
- Babcock & Wilcox Co.
- Thermax Ltd.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Dongfang Electric Corporation Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Key Market Driver – Increasing demand for energy efficient boilers in various industries
Key Market Restraint – High installation and maintenance cost
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/industrial-boilers-market-100639
- By Type
- By Capacity
- By Fuel
- Natural gas
- By End User
- Food Processing
- Metals & Mining
- By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Industry Developments
- In Dec 2018, Babcock & Wilcock Company has received a combined purchased order totalling more than $50 million for 11 industrial package boiler in Oct, Nov and early Dec.
- In Oct 2018, UK based organic waste firm, Tidy Plant, is utilizing Spanish Industrial Specialist, SUGIMAT’s Artificial Vision System (AVS) technology of new intelligent boiler monitoring for the first time. The new technology can effectively regulate air flow, grate movement and fuel feed to enhance the environment for highest heat output and fuel efficiency, as well as reduced emissions.
- In Jan 2018, New York city will spend $200 million to upgrade aging boiler system in public housing project. Around $ 81.9 million of the money will go to purchase 39 new boilers at 10 housing developments across the city during the next four years. Another $73.9 million will go heating system upgrades at 12 developments, and $26.6 million to install temperature controls in the boiler systems at developments.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/industrial-boilers-market-100639
Major Table of Content For Industrial Boilers Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Industrial Boilers Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
North America to Dominate The Global Market
Geographically, the global Industrial boilers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global Industrial boilers market due to the presence of industrial boilers manufacturers in the region. Increasing demand for industrial boilers for commercial use by agriculture and other industrial sectors is boosting the growth of the industrial boilers market in the region. In Asia-pacific, the rising adoption of power plants for energy producing is driving the industrial boilers market. in addition, countries like china and India are focusing on green energy projects and also stopping pollution which in turn is supporting the growth of the global industrial boilers market
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]