The rising awareness about green energy sources across the world is transforming the energy and power industry. The trend of green energy is emerging on account of increasing environmental pollution from traditional energy resources. Governments are playing a significant role on conducting awareness programs about clean energy.
Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Lithium-Ion Battery Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide, Lithium Titanate) Capacity (Up to 10,0000mAH, 10,000mAH to 50,000mAH, Above 50,000 mAH) Application (Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Locomotive, Marine, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2025” published the above information.
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Top Players Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the global Lithium-Ion Battery market include;
- LG Chemical
- A123 Systems
- eCobalt Solutions
- Contemporary Amperex Technology
- Johnson Control
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Global
- Shenzhen BAK Battery Co. Ltd.
The rising demand for alternate clean energy sources is expected to positively impact the growth of the Lithium-Ion Battery Market. Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily subsidizing the use of electric vehicles, which in turn, may fuel the demand for energy and power plants across the globe. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the Lithium-Ion Battery Market.
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Type
- By Capacity
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Lithium-Ion Battery Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Europe Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Middle East and Africa Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America Lithium-Ion Battery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile