The global Lithium-Ion Battery Market is likely to expand in the coming years due to advancements in energy storage technology. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Lithium-Ion Battery Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide, Lithium Titanate) Capacity (Up to 10,0000mAH, 10,000mAH to 50,000mAH, Above 50,000 mAH) Application (Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Locomotive, Marine, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2025,” the market is likely to grow in the coming years due to incorporation of artificial intelligence in block-chain technology.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Lithium-ion Battery Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Analysis by Top Key Players:
- Johnson Controls
- Panasonic USA
- LG Chem
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd. (CATL)
- A123 Systems
- Samsung SDI
- eCobalt Solutions Inc
- Shenzhen BAK Battery CO.
3-D Printed Lithium-ion Batteries Will Lead to High Demand
Lithium-ion batteries are used across diverse applications. The use of lithium ion batteries may range from simple pocket-size electronic devices to heavy-weight automobiles and machinery. Recently, a team of researchers at the American Chemical Society have discovered a way to print customized 3-dimensional lithium-ion batteries. It is seen that the current scenario of lithium-ion batteries is somewhat monotonous and they are mostly available in either cylindrical or rectangular shapes. The 3-dimensional printer will help produce batteries of various shapes and sizes. The flexibility in size and shape may lead to an increase in applications and thereby lead to a rise in demand. The increasing demand will have a positive impact on the global lithium-ion market and will enable the growth of the market in the coming years.
Regional Analysis for Lithium-ion Battery Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
The report includes detailed discussions on developments similar to the aforementioned cases and gauges the impact of these developments on the global market. Fortune Business Insights profiles some of the renowned companies and the attractive business strategies that they are adopting. Fortune Business Insights gives a detailed analysis of how of numerous mergers and acquisitions, along with the investments made in research and development of lithium-ion batteries.
Major Table of Contents for Lithium-ion Battery Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Lithium-ion Battery Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245