Increasing oil and gas demand and production worldwide is expected to be the major driver fueling the growth of the global SCADA oil & gas market during the forecast period. Rising global GDP and fast-climbing population numbers have led to a significant spike in the demand for oil and gas around the world. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), worldwide oil demand grew by 1.3% in 2018, with the US leading production and China leading consumption. On the other hand, demand for gas globally soared at 4.6%, with China accounting for 18% of this rise. This increase demand and consumption is unlikely to fall in the near future, even when the world is striving to switch to renewables. For example, according to the OPEC’s World Oil Outlook Report 2019, oil and gas will meet most of the global energy demand which is expected to grow by 25% between 2018 and 2040. These developments will lay a strong foundation for the SCADA oil & gas market growth in the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global SCADA oil & gas Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/scada-oil-gas-market-101331
Fortune Business Insights covers some of the major players in this market:
- Bentek Systems
- Baker Hughes
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Petro Cloud
- Technical Toolboxes
- Schneider Electric
- Omron Automation-Americas
Key Market Driver – Demand for remote management coupled with increasing E&P activities
Key Market Restraint – Highly expensive technology
Fortune Business Insights, in its report, titled “SCADA Oil & Gas Market Size, Share and Global Trend By System (Hardware, Software, Services), By Industry Segment (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) and Geography Forecast till 2026”, shares a comprehensive overview of the general industry outlook and an exhaustive analysis of the various drivers, factors, dynamics, and upcoming trends that will influence the market development during the forecast period. The report aims to provide sufficient informational arsenal for companies to take informed decisions and design strategies best suited to the needs of the market.
Gain More Insights into the SCADA oil & gas Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/scada-oil-gas-market-101331
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is a software solution that enables industrial organizations to remotely monitor industrial processes and collect and analyse real-time data. These systems help improve efficiency and reduce downtime through effective communication.
Tactical Partnerships and Collaborations to Spur Competition
The SCADA oil & gas market trends point towards key players increasingly collaborating with each other to expand their presence in the market. In addition to this, some big companies are also acquiring other competitors to diversify their product offerings and strengthen their presence.
Key industry developments include:
- May 2018: Bedrock Automation and Wunderlich-Malec teamed up to deliver the latest automation solutions to counter cyber-threats through the Bedrock OSA platform. This platform protects software, including SCADA, from various types of malware that can severely affect any system.
- July 2019: Emerson acquired Zedi’s software and automation business to broaden its offering of cloud-based SCADA services for controlling and monitoring oil and gas data. The level of accuracy offered by Emerson is much higher than its competitors, the company claims.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By System
2. By Industry Segment
3. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/scada-oil-gas-market-101331
Major Table of Content For SCADA Oil & Gas Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America SCADA Oil & Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]