The report focuses on all the features and conveys comprehensible data on the Well Completion Equipment Service Market trends. The study is completed after intense analyzation to benefit companies and investors, considering participating and invest in the market. It comprises of market drivers, segmentation, industrial developments, and restricting factors.
For more information in the analysis of Well Completion Equipment Service Market report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/well-completion-equipment-service-market-101312
As per the report, the packers segment is expected to account for a high share during the forecast period owing to its sealing and tubing quality along with the access of inside casing or liner. The sand control tool will also witness growth in the foreseeable future owing to its support in sand production in the wells. The other tools such as multistage fracturing, valves, and line hangers are used in the fracturing operations, flow control and attaching liners from the internal walls respectively. Furthermore, the onshore segment is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period owing to the surge in onshore wells as compared to the offshore wells.
Some of the Major Companies that are Present in the Global Well Completion Equipment and Services Market are:
- Baker Hughes
- a GE Company
- ENTI Corp
- Superior Energy Services
- Rasson Energy India Pvt Ltd
- Axis Energy Services
- Nine Energy Service
- Hilong Petroleum Technology Service Co., Ltd
- Precision Drilling
- Parker Hannifin
- and SPT Energy Group
The increasing demand for operational oil wells is a key factor expected to aid growth of the global Well Completion Equipment Service Market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Well Completion Equipment Service Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Packers, Sand Control Tool, Multi-stage Fracturing Tool, Valves, Line Hanger, Others), By Applications (Onshore, Offshore) and Geography Forecast till 2027.” Increasing oil and gas exploration activities will contribute positively to the Well Completion Equipment Service Market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/well-completion-equipment-service-market-101312
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Market. Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the Market.
However, the fluctuations in crude oil prices will decrease the demand for crude oil prices, which, in, turn is expected to hamper the growth of the Well Completion Equipment Service Market.
Key Market Driver – Growth in the production of crude oil and count of new wells
Key Market Restraint – Fluctuating crude oil prices
Key Industry Developments
- In July 2019, Pipestone Energy Corp has announced its entry into a midstream transaction with Tidewater Midstream and Infrastructure Ltd to accelerate its three well completion program.
- In July 2019, Seadrill has been awarded a USD 84 Million contract for nine offshore wells located in West Africa. The company is expected to provide ultra-deepwater drillship West Gemini for an unknown operator.
- In July 2019, Saudi Aramco has awarded USD 18 Billion worth of 34 contracts to various companies of which almost half of the players were from Saudi. The companies are required to provide engineering, construction, and procurement services for increasing the capacity of the Marjan and Berri oilfields’ production
Below Listed Are Some of the Industrial Developments in The Well Completion Equipment Service Market:
- July 2019: Seadrill has been awarded a USD 84 million contract for nine offshore wells located in West Africa. The company is expected to provide ultra-deepwater drillship West Gemini for an unknown operator.
- July 2019: Saudi Aramco awarded USD 18 billion worth of 34 contracts to various companies of which almost half of the players were from Saudi. The companies are required to provide engineering, construction, and procurement services for increasing the capacity of the Marjan and Berri oilfields’ production
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Type
- Sand Control Tool
- Multi-stage Fracturing Tool
- Line Hanger
2. By Applications
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/well-completion-equipment-service-market-101312
Major Table of Content For Well Completion Equipment Service Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- North America Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Europe Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Asia Pacific Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Middle East and Africa Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Latin America Copper Magnet Wire Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]