The global carbon capture and sequestration market is likely to gain momentum from the increasing initiatives by regional governments to stabilize climate by diminishing carbon emission. That is why, firm actions are being taken on the emission monitoring and operating procedure of coal-fired stations and power generation facilities. This has further given rise to the installation of greenhouse gas mitigating devices in those facilities. According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Carbon Capture and Sequestration“: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2026,” the global carbon capture and sequestration market is projected to reach more than US$ 5.6 Bn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting an impressive CAGR of 13.84% during the forecast period. However, the report also states that the global market was valued at over US$ 2 Bn in 2018.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/carbon-capture-and-sequestration-market-100819
- NRG Energy
- Fluor Corporation
- Aker Solutions
- Dakota Gasification Company
- ADNOC Group
- Carbon Engineering Ltd.
- China National Petroleum Corporation
Vast Untapped Potential and Planned Projects to Drive Market in Asia Pacific
The report geographically segments the global carbon capture and sequestration market in the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, and Europe. Amongst these regions, North America had generated a considerably high global carbon capture and sequestration market share in 2018. The region is expected to exhibit growth during the forecast period owing to the technologically advanced research and development facilities that are situated in the U.S.A. and Canada. Also, numerous large scale plants are present in this region. Both these factors are anticipated to impact the carbon capture and sequestration industry positively. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is projected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the global market. This growth is attributed to the expansion potential in countries, such as Australia and China. Combined with this, the extensive untapped areas and numerous planned projects will propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100819
The Middle East, known for its vast gas and oil reservoirs, has been facing exploitation of resources since the past few decades. These gigantic reservoirs, coupled with exposure to deep and shallow water storage spots, are likely to appease the regional landscape. Fortune Business Insights predicts that Europe will also witness notable growth of the carbon capture and sequestration market share in the forthcoming years due to the strict rules and regulations that have been put forward by several regional organizations. Additionally, availability of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) sites in abundance will also fuel growth. Apart from these, technologically advanced storage operations, systematic bulk capture technologies, reduction in the effective costs, and safe transportation options are few of the other major drivers for the global carbon capture and sequestration market growth.
1. By End-Use
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Dedicated Storage
2. By Source
- Natural Gas Processing
- Power Generation
- Fertilizers Production
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (France, Norway, Germany, Spain, UK and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/carbon-capture-and-sequestration-market-100819
Chevron and Occidental Petroleum Collaborates to Invest in Direct Air Capture Technology
Chevron, a multinational energy corporation, headquartered in the U.S. and Occidental Petroleum, a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration in the U.S., collaborated in January 2019 to invest in the Direct Air Capture technology of a Canada-based clean energy organization called Carbon Engineering Ltd. The technology aids in eliminating carbon dioxide directly from the air. This strategic collaboration would further support in permanently capturing the existing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and in reducing carbon emissions from transportation.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Key Market Driver – Demand for clean power technology.
Key Market Restraint – Harmful effect of leakage
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), a leading player in the oil and gas industry, unveiled its plans to expand its carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) program in November 2018. The program is expected to begin Habshan-Bab gas processing facilities or the Shah gas plant. All these developments suggest that several prominent players functioning in the global carbon capture and sequestration market are focusing on strategic collaborations and expansion programs to gain competitive edge.
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Key Industry Developments
- In Feb 2019, Drax power station which generates electricity from wood burning has begun a pilot project for carbon capturing which help them to capture one ton of carbon per day.
- In Mar 2019, The US Department of Energy announced to invest $30 million in R&D project for advancement in the carbon dioxide capturing system especially to cut the cost of deployment of the system.
- In Nov 2018, China has experimented carbon capturing technology in its coal-fired power plant and its oil field which will help to capture 410000 tonnes of carbon per year.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/carbon-capture-and-sequestration-market-100819
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Carbon Capture and Sequestration market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Carbon Capture and Sequestration market.
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market Analysis (MTPA & US$ Mn), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Source
5.2.2. Natural Gas Processing
5.2.3. Power Generation
5.2.4. Fertilizers Production
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use
5.3.1. Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
5.3.2. Dedicated Storage
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.4.1. North America
5.4.2. Latin America
5.4.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.5. Middle East & Africa
6. North America Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market Analysis (MTPA & US$ Mn), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Source
6.2.2. Natural Gas Processing
6.2.3. Power Generation
6.2.4. Fertilizers Production
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use
6.3.1. Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
6.3.2. Dedicated Storage
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Latin America Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market Analysis (MTPA & US$ Mn), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Source
7.2.2. Natural Gas Processing
7.2.3. Power Generation
7.2.4. Fertilizers Production
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use
7.3.1. Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
7.3.2. Dedicated Storage
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]