The global wireline services market is likely to grow in the coming years with impetus from a rise in the number of gas and oil exploration activities that have been taking place across the globe. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Wireline Service“: Global Market Analysis, Insights, And Forecast, 2018-2026”, the global wireless services market is projected to reach US$ 14,359.22 Mn by the End of 2026. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will rise from its 2018 valuation of US$ 9,778.72 Mn at a CAGR of 4.92%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/wireline-services-market-100480
- Archer – the well company
- Baker Hughes
- Basic Energy Services
- COSL – China Oilfield Services Limited
- Superior Energy Services
- FMC Technologies
- Weir Oil and Gas
- National Oilwell Varco
- Schneider Electric
There has been increased production of shale gas at offshore locations. Also, deep wells are drilled at a fast pace. These two factors are mainly anticipated to boost the global wireline services market throughout the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Wireline Services to Create Growth Opportunities in North America
Geographically, the global wireline services market is divided into Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Amongst these regions, the U.S. currently holds the major share of the global wireline services market. The region is followed by countries of the Middle East and China. North America held the largest share of wireline services market in 2018 and the region is projected to witness notable growth during the forecast period.
This is mainly because of the boom in shale gas in the U.S.A. which has resulted in an increasing demand for wireline services. Moreover, North America has planned numerous drilling projects that are yet to take place in Canada and the U.S.A. throughout the forecast period. All these factors are anticipated to lead the region in the wireline services market.
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100480
1. By Service
- Electric Line
- Slick line
2. By Well Type
- Open Hole
- Cased Hole
3. By Application
- Well Completion
- Well Intervention
- Well Logging
4. By Location
5. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Norway, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Industry Developments
- In April 2019, the Trump administration had first proposed the trump plan in 2018 announced to open more than a million acres of public and private land in California to fracking, which will act as a boost for the wireline service market.
- In May 2019, The largest independent oil and gas company in Europe was formed after a multibillion-euro merging deal between energy unit of German chemicals group BASF with rival This will lead to growth in exploration activities around Europe heling wireline and services market to grow.
- In April 2019, Halliburton has introduced the Elect frac sleeve, which is a monobore sleeve solution that enables unlimited stage count in multistage fracturing operations. The Elect frac sleeve is an evolutionary step in completion sleeves, supporting greater flexibility for highly optimized reservoir access with pinpoint well stimulation options
Wireline Services Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Ability to Determine the State of Cement Likely to Boost Cased Hole Segment
The report classifies the global wireline services market into five segments, namely, by application, by service, by well type, by geography, and by location. By application, the market is further divided into well completion, well logging, and well intervention. By service, the market is grouped into slick line and electric line. Electric line segment has recently become the most popular one because they serve the purpose of avoiding capital wastage and in turn, improves the efficiency of exploration.
Thus, the segment is projected to drive the market in the coming years. In terms of well type, the market is classified into a cased hole and open hole. The global wireline services market will be dominated by the cased hole segment by the end of 2026. This is likely to occur because the cased hole offers several advantages, such as determining corrosion, perforation, and the state of cement. Onshore and offshore are the two divisions of the location segment.
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the Wireline Services market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
BASF, Halliburton, and Other Key Players’ Focus on Strategic Investments and Product Launches to Favor Growth
Trump administration released a plan in April to open more than one million acres of private and public land in California. The lands will be used for fracking and oil drilling. This initiative is anticipated to propel the wirelines services market. The plan would end a five-year moratorium on renting federal land in California. BASF, a German chemical company with its rival DEA, merged a deal to form the largest independent gas and oil company in Europe in May 2019.
This is likely to increase the number of oil and gas exploration activities in and around Europe, and in turn, will help the wireline services market to grow. Halliburton, an American multinational corporation, launched their new product called Elect frac sleeve in April 2019. The product allows unlimited stage count in multistage fracturing operations. It is a monobore sleeve solution.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/wireline-services-market-100480
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Wireline Services market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Wireline Services market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Wireline Services market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global Wireline Services Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Service
5.2.1. Slick Line
5.2.2. Electric Line
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Well Type
5.3.1. Open Hole
5.3.2. Cased Hole
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.4.1. Wireline Completion
5.4.2. Wireline Intervention
5.4.3. Wireline Logging
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Location
5.5.1. On shore
5.5.2. Off shore
5.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.1. North America
5.6.3. Asia Pacific
5.6.4. Middle East & Africa
5.6.5. Latin America
6. North America Wireline Services Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Service
6.2.1. Slick Line
6.2.2. Electric Line
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Well Type
6.3.1. Open Hole
6.3.2. Cased Hole
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.4.1. Wireline Completion
6.4.2. Wireline Intervention
6.4.3. Wireline Logging
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Location
6.5.1. On shore
6.5.2. Off shore
6.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Europe Wireline Services Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Service
7.2.1. Slick Line
7.2.2. Electric Line
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Well Type
7.3.1. Open Hole
7.3.2. Cased Hole
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
7.4.1. Wireline Completion
7.4.2. Wireline Intervention
7.4.3. Wireline Logging
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Location
7.5.1. On shore
7.5.2. Off shore
7.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7.6.7. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Wireline Services Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Service
8.2.1. Slick Line
8.2.2. Electric Line
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Well Type
8.3.1. Open Hole
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]