The global energy recovery ventilator market is likely to derive growth from the increasing number of product launches in recent years. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Energy Recovery Ventilator” Market Size, Share and Industry Trend by Technology (Plate Heat Exchanger, Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger, Rotatory Heat Exchanger, Run Around Coil), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2026, the market will benefit from the increasing R&D investment that have ultimately yielded several product innovations.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global Energy Recovery Ventilator market are:
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Daikin, Panasonic Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Johnson Controls
- FUJITSU GENERAL
- Carrier Corporation
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Greenheck Fan Blue Star Ltd.
- Renewaire, Reznor and Zehnder America Inc
- HEATEX AB, Ostberg Group
- Ruskin Rooftop Systems
An energy recovery ventilator (ERV) captures air that is exhausted from indoor places and uses it to create energy for ventilation of the indoor space. It is an excellent dehumidifying device that can be used in large commercial spaces as well as compact areas such as houses and shops. The properties of Energy Recovery Ventilator such as enhancing the quality of air with lesser power requirements, combined with the recycling of air will fuel the demand for the product in the coming year. The low cost involved with the setup of these systems will aid the growth of the market. The EVR is an integral part of an HVAC system and is vital in the process of bettering the quality of air. The demand for enhanced workplace environment, coupled with strict government regulations and rules towards workplace health and safety will create several growth opportunities.
Key Market Driver – Increasing renewable energy investments
Key Market Restraint – Lack of awareness about benefits offered by Energy Recovery Ventilator
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. It highlights a few of the factors that have restrained the growth of the market and predicts factors that are likely to affect the market in the coming years. Several aspects of the market have been analysed, with key focus on elements such as leading products and major companies. Based on extensive research analysis methods, forecast values have been evaluated for the market for the period of 2020-2026.
1. By Technology
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Rotatory Heat Exchanger
- Run Around Coil
2. By Application
3. By Geography
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Growing R&D Investment Will Yield Better Products
The emphasis on workplace health has resulted in an increase in the overall effects taken to reduce health risks. The improving workplace health enhancing equipment and devices will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. The demand for improved products will, in turn, create an increase in the overall upfront investment in the development of these products. The increasing investments have created several opportunities for product developments and will subsequently create opportunities for companies operating in this market. In July 2016, Zehnder America announced the launch of a new range Energy Recovery Ventilator, aimed at customers in North America. The company unveiled ComfoAir 70, a product designed for use in apartments and houses. The report highlights major products, similar to Zehnder’s latest EVR and gauges the impact of these products on the growth of the market.
Driven by Increasing Product Demand, North America to Emerge as the Dominant Region
The report segments the market on the basis of regional demographics into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the market in North America is projected to emerge dominant in the coming years, owing the increasing demand for ERVs across the region. Increasing adoption of ERVs in commercial as well as residential spaces will aid the growth of the market in this region. Besides North America, the market in Europe will exhibit a commendable CAGR in the coming years due to the growing concerns circulating greenhouse emissions and the adverse effects of global warming.
Key Industry Developments
- In April 2020, the resident of Brookfield has received an award of 2018 Building Industry Land Development (BILD) for innovation of concent home with heating demand gets fulfilled by passive heat from household appliances, lighting, people, etc. This is achieved by using an Energy Recovery Ventilator, super insulated walls and solar panels.
- In July 2016, Zehnder America has unveiled its ComfoAir 70 energy recovery ventilator to the costomers of North America region. The Energy Recovery Ventilator are specially designed for retrofitting apartments and houses.
For more information in the analysis of Energy Recovery Ventilator Market report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/energy-recovery-ventilator-market-101139
Major Table of Content For Energy Recovery Ventilator Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]om
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245