The global reclosers market is likely to derive growth from the increasing number of distribution lines across the world. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Recloser” Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Voltage Type (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage), By Control Type (Electric, Hydraulic), By Phase (Single Phase, Triple Phase, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026, the market will benefit from the increasing demand for electric reclosers.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/recloser-market-100811
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global reclosers market are:
- General Electrics
- Noja Power
- Stelmec and Arteche
- Entec Electric and electronic
- DNK (Xiamen) Electric Co.
- Solomon Corp.
- Hughes Power System
- Ergon Energy
Recloser Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Key Market Driver – Increasing distribution automation for power reliability
Key Market Restraint – Increasing competition from the unorganized sector.
Reclosers are circuit breakers that are mounted on long distribution feeders. The ability of circuit breakers to cut-off or isolate a section of the line in case of overloads and failures. Reclosers possess the ability to restore power automatically in situations of faults or power disruptions. The reclosers are an integral part of power distribution lines and are vital for the safety of distribution lines spread over public places. The improved power distribution activities such as maintaining quality, enhanced efficiency, and increasing the reliability of these lines have led to increased adoption for the products across the world. The growing adoption and increased demand for reclosers will constitute an increase in the global reclosers market size in the forthcoming years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/recloser-market-100811
The report sheds light on several factors that have influenced the growth of the global reclosers market in recent years and highlights the importance of these factors on the growth of the companies operating in this market. Additionally, the report focuses on several other aspects of the market, such as growth restraints, latest industry trends, and the leading product types.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Recloser Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Recloser market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Electric Reclosers to Witness Increasing Demand
The report segments the global reclosers market based on parameters such as voltage type, control type, phase, and regional demographics. Based on the control type, the market is segmented into electric and hydraulic reclosers. Among these types, Fortune Business Insights predicts that the electric reclosers segment will witness huge demand in the coming years due to their applications in distribution networks. The exceptional properties of reclosers will contribute to the demand for products across the world. Based on phase-type, the three-phase reclosers segment is likely to account for the highest reclosers market share during the forecast period.
Key Industry Developments
- In Dec 2018, ABB got an order worth of D90 million from Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), a leading power utility in United Arab Emirates (UAE). The order is to build the substation to strengthen Dubai’s power grid and reduce carbon footprint.
- In March 2019, Siemens got selected by Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) at its Load Dispatch Centre (LDC) located in Kathmandu for upgradation of its 15-year-old Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System (SCADA/EMS).
- In May 2019, Global electric power equipment supplier, G&W Electric announced that it has completed construction of its second facility building in Bolingbrook, IL. which is next door to the headquarters. The aim is to increase the company’s manufacturing capacity to meet growing customer demand.
Advancements in Distribution Lines to Create Opportunities for Market Growth
The recent advancements in distribution lines due to industrial expansion in several countries across the world will lead to a subsequent increase in the demand for reclosers. The growing demand for reclosers will have a direct impact on the growth of the global market. In 2018, ABB got an order worth USD 90 Mn for the development of power utilities in UAE. The power utility and substation will strengthen the company’s position in the global market. The report includes company developments, similar to the aforementioned activity and gauges the impact of these developments on the global reclosers market.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100811
1. By Voltage Type
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
2. By Control Type
3. By Phase
- Single Phase
- Triple Phase
4. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Recloser market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Recloser market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Recloser market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Recloser market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Recloser Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/recloser-market-100811
Major Table of Content For Recloser Market:
5. Global Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Recloser Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
5.3. Recloser Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
5.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
5.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
5.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.4.Middle East & Africa
6. North America Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
6.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
6.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
6.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
6.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7. Europe Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
7.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
7.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
7.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
7.6.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
7.6.7.Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Recloser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.Key Findings / Summary
8.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Phase
8.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Control
8.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
8.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Interruption Type
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]